Wednesday, September 19, 2007

No such luck...

Baby and nurses didn't let me sleep til 5:45 ... And awake at 6:35 for baby noises and pediatrician rounding. Oh well; he's worth it!

Ken went to sleep at 2 and will probably have to get up soon. Mmmm, take that back; the pediatrician was just in to say that baby looks "wonderful" and talk about him, and Ken didn't budge. Guess the excitement (and the Ambien) knocked him out cold! Hehehehe...

I'll likely have my cell ringer off much of the day, but I am checking email and returning calls when pain and procedure allow. Thanks everyone for your love and support!

Oh, and yes, we'll pick one of our two names today sometime. Wanted to see him cleaned up and in daylight before we decide. Stay tuned!

8 comments:

MC said...

Congratulations on the BIG boy Ken and Alicia. We have been GLUED to this site since yesterday morning. I think with the size of that boy, Bubba would be an appropriate name!;)
Hope to see you in a few weeks when it has all settled down.
M+M

Anonymous said...

How about Shaq?

NO--anything but that name, aghhh.

Should I sign him up already for the Kings Basketball camps???

AND who ever gets to sleep in the hospital??? Been there many times, never slept.

Paddy

Anonymous said...

I seem to remember Dad was a BIG baby but with my aging brain cells, don't quote me. What a lot of work! I am so happy all are safe (even if a BIT sore). I wish I could be there - nothing I LOVE more than a new baby and Mom and helping both to remain calm and happy. Snooze when you can. Adrenalin keeps you pumped up for almost a day then CRASH!! XOXOX, SIS

Anonymous said...

Don't think we've ever heard of anyone giving birth to a minivan before. We are so happy for you guys and for little ''player to be named later''. God's blessings on all 3 of you!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

Can't wait to hear the name and see photos! :)

Anonymous said...

Talk about anticipation! I can't wait to hear what name you've picked and see the pictures... when you're not so exhausted (yeah, right)!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Christye and I have an idea. How about getting all of the Conejo/Camarillo area new parents together for a big group pic sometime soon? After we have ours, of course, whenever that is. Dave and Sandra, Jeremy and Michelle, the Pennocks, the Adams, and anyone else we can find. The next class of '25 (2025)!!

Anonymous said...

I just noticed we can leave comments - been following the blog since last night. Congrats hon !!! I can't wait to see pictures of little "Mr Adams" and hope you're feeling good today.

Betty (BBC)