Wednesday, September 19, 2007

The latest...

Quarter to 9 pm and still no name. But we'll decide before the night is over.

Baby has a blocked duct or eye infection or something, which is making him miserable; poor baby! And he's a little stuffy, which is making him breathe like a pug when he gets worked up. So I bet this'll be a long night. Again. But, so be it.

Otherwise, I've got some high-dose pain meds going, so as long as I'm not walking around, I'm reasonably comfortable.

Pedi will do the circ tomorrow. Then we'll head home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh thanks for updating--we were getting worried with no updates all day!! Poor dude, those eye infections can be a pain! Glad to hear you are doing so well. Wow they do the circumcision at 2 days? Poor feller. I had to take Jason in for his when he was a week old--his mom was still recovering or something. I remember it very clearly. :O

Anonymous said...

oops forgot to sign my name...

Paddy