Monday, September 03, 2007

38 Weeks, 3 Days

For those who've been bugging me for an updated belly picture, here ya go! Yes, I am HUGE (and feeling it!). Guess while I had the bathing suit on, I should've just headed straight for the pool for a float. But there are probably two dozen people over there since it's a holiday.

No signs of soon-coming labor. Then again, sometimes there aren't any signs. So, maybe he'll surprise me and decide suddenly that it's time?

Today is baby laundry day, plus a few other errands. Then again, with the extreme heat we've been having, I should probably wait til after dark to run the laundry so I don't contribute to a power blackout. OK, errands first, laundry later. Or maybe lunch first? Yes, lunch...

I'm happy to report that I managed to get all the editing for the October issue done yesterday, so that is officially out of my hair for the moment. Now I can focus on getting ready for having a baby around. I need a housekeeper!

I also have a million thank-you notes to write. I finally got some actual notes; now to write and send. I'm SO bad with snail mail projects, but everyone's been so generous that I must not be a lump and neglect the acknowledgments!

OK, time to eat.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Work it, girl! :)

Anonymous said...

OH MY!!!! That looks very uncomfortable! Please say hello to your mom for me!

Anonymous said...

PS: Your mom knows that my belly was that big once, when I wasn't even pregnant...after we spent a night out at the OutBack eating bloomin' onions and hot fudge sundaes :-p