Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Snap, Crackle, Pop!

The humidity here today is TWO percent. How is that possible? When I took my socks off in the dark last night, I saw dozens of sparks. Poor dog; whenever he gets up from his blanket, he gets zapped with static sparks, and it scares him.

Speaking of Brady, we went to the vet this morning. They rehydrated him by injecting fluids under his skin, so he looked like a camel with a hump on this back. She also gave him an injection of a bowel sedative and a bottle of Flagyl. They didn't call me back with the results of the stool test, but I'm hoping that the antibiotics get whatever's got him going! He's much better this afternoon. The dehydration was getting so bad that his back legs were too weak to barely stand up if he was sitting or laying down. Sad little boy. :o( But, no diarrhea since 2 this morning, so, much progress.

Sorry to ramble so much about dog poo. Our new bedroom furniture came today, so when it's light tomorrow I'll take a pic to post. That'll be a diversion from the poo. :o)

No comments: