Monday, June 25, 2007

We're SOOOO Zen....

I love making progress with the baby stuff.... Fun! We did an about-face with the crib bedding last night and picked a different set (it's called "Zen Baby" by Kimberly Grant). It's retails for more than the other one from JCPenney, but we like it better and it gives us more color choices for decorating. But, since it wasn't available on any of the sites we registered on, we had to get it ourselves. Anyway, I found it on clearance on a baby website today, so it ends up not being any more than the original pick, so I just jumped right on it and BAM! It's done!

Now I need to pick a complementary fabric for the glider/rocker we want from JCP. I've got Ken going over the options... I like the one shown here (sage), but I want to make sure we get something that'll be useful for general purpose after we outgrow it in the baby room. After that's done, we'll be done with the skeleton of the nursery.

Oh. My. Gosh. We're going to have a kid.

No comments: