Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Char-grilled and fire-roasted

I arrived at the office this morning to find that Cisco's, the Mexican restaurant next door to our building, burned down during the night. Wow! Seems weird, like someone I know died. (I don't think anyone was actually in there, as the fire apparently started about 2:30 a.m.) We just ate there last week and they cater for us quite regularly. Too bad, too, because they'd recently gotten all new booths and it was looking very nice. I wonder if they'll rebuild?

Ken's in Redding this week servicing his clients up there. It's a terrible long drive, and we're hoping business down here picks up soon so that he can stop going up there. I think he'd like to continue servicing the Redding customers via UPS. I hope they go for that.

Well, my magazine's on deadline and I have lots of poorly-written stories to edit, so I better get back to it. Sure is a beautiful Southern California day. Wish I were outside!

No comments: