Sunday, January 21, 2007

How has your life changed?

TEN YEARS AGO:
  1. How old were you? 22
  2. Where did you go to school? Southern Adventist University
  3. Where did you work? SAU's Public Relations office
  4. Where did you live? Collegedale, Tennessee, in an off-campus studio apartment
  5. Where did you hang out? The school newspaper office (I was the layout editor).
  6. Did you wear glasses? Nope
  7. Who was your best friend? Jennifer Griner
  8. How many tattoos did you have? 0
  9. Piercings? 0
  10. What car did you drive? The Toyota Celica GT my parents bought me for high school graduation.
  11. Had you been to a real party? Too many.
  12. Had your heart broken? Yes.
  13. Single/Taken/Married/Divorced/Bitter: Single and occasionally taken (that was an exceptionally good year for me)

FIVE YEARS AGO.......................................................
  1. How old were you? 27
  2. Where did you go to school? Long since graduated
  3. Where did you work? River City Copy & Graphics (I was the in-house graphic designer)
  4. Where did you live? Sacramento, California
  5. Did you wear glasses? Nope
  6. Who was your regular-person crush? RoZ
  7. How many tattoos did you have? 0
  8. How many piercings did you have? 0
  9. What car did you drive? The first brand-new car I bought for myself, all by myself; a 2001 Hyundai Santa Fe. Loved that car.
  10. Had you ever had your heart broken? Yes.
  11. Who was your best friend? Jennifer (Griner) Skavdahl
  12. Single/Taken/Married/Divorced/Bitter: Single and Bitter

**January 2007**
  1. How old are you? 32
  2. Where do you work? As the magazine editor for the southwest region of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
  3. Where do you live? Camarillo, California
  4. Do you wear glasses? For distance vision (driving, movies, shopping in warehouse stores, etc.)
  5. Who are your best friends? Aside from my husband, Jennifer, Stacey, and Stacy have the super-long term best friends status. However, I have a LOT of quality friends in my life that mean the world to me!
  6. Do you talk to your old friends? Most of the ones that matter (only a few good ones have managed to escape).
  7. How many piercings do you have? 0
  8. How many tattoos? 0
  9. What kind of car do you have? Toyota 4Runner and a Honda Civic
  10. Has your heart been broken? Yes, but not recently!
  11. Single/Taken/Married/Divorced/Bitter? Married

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are we the only ones who fill these ??? out--I think its you, me and Christina...LOL

Paddy

Alicia Adams said...

Yes, because we are self-obsessed. It's sad, really. :o)