Saturday, September 02, 2006

Wasting time...

A) Four jobs I have had in my life
1. waitress at a steak house in Destin, Florida
2. secretary in the journalism dept at Southern Adventist University
3. magazine editor (one in Sacramento in the late 90s; one in LA area now)
4. in-house graphic designer at a copy shop in Sacramento

B) Name 4 movies you would watch over again
1. Liar, Liar
2. Bruce Almighty
3. Ace Ventura, Pet Detective
4. Mrs. Doubtfire

C) Four other places I have lived:
1. Niceville, Florida
2. Collegedale, Tennessee
3. Pohnpei, Micronesia
4. Sacramento, California

D) Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy (ask again next month after the season starts)
2. Prison Break (though it's getting pretty far-fetched this season)
3. Bringing Home Baby (pretty much everything on TLC)
4. Oprah/Dr. Phil

E) Four places I have been on vacation
1. Hawaii
2. Germany (young, so I don't remember much)
3. Nebraska
4. Guam

F) Websites I visit daily:
1. Google.com/iWon.com personalized homepages
2. Yahoo! Answers
3. Craigslist.com
4. CostCo.com (I'm addicted!)

G) My favorite foods (in no particular order):
1. Thai (massaman curry, anything with rice noodles)
2. Italian (all of it!)
3. Chinese (spicy eggplant, curry tofu)
4. Everything else (I'm a pretty easy eater, unfortunately)

H) Four places I would like to be right now:
1. Nebraska (haven't seen my best friend in TOO long!)
2. Florida (haven't seen my other best friends in TOO long!)
3. Scuba diving someplace tropical (Pohnpei, Caribbean, Fiji, etc.)
4. Exploring someplace I've never been (Australia? Asia?)

No comments: