Thursday, July 27, 2006

Mexico pics

I've posted photos from our Maranatha church-building trip to Mexico on my old website because I wanted others to be able to download high-rez versions for their own presentations and such. So, if you're looking for pics from Otay, CLICK HERE.

It's been a crazy month for me. Working day and night on the constituency session report/August issue of the magazine, then my mom arrived from Mississippi for our Mexico trip, then sick for a few days, then jury duty, etc. I need a vacation! But no such luck. I'm into the September issue now, then to Nashville for the NAD teachers' convention next weekend.

Looks like our closing date at Brookshire could move up as much as two months, too, which is really exciting, and yet scary, because that's two fewer months during which to save money. Yikes! Either way, we'll be delighted to get into OUR place -- finally!

No comments: