Monday, June 19, 2006

One more comment about the ads...

I should mention that the referral buttons below the ads in the left column are for Google products that I personally use and enjoy, especially Firefox (a web broswer that I like better than Explorer) and Picasa (free image editing/organizing software). Picasa is really functional and easy to use; for the basic home editor, it does just as well as Adobe Photoshop Elements and doesn't come with a price tag. At all. And free is the new cheap, in my opinion. Firefox handles most websites as well as Explorer and I LOVE the tabs feature. It keeps your bottom status bar from filling up with all those windows that insist on tiling. I hate that. Anyway, just wanted to say that I'm actually endorsing services that I totally dig. :o)

No comments: