Sunday, June 12, 2005


I have a hair appointment Tuesday for a hair makeover. Mine's gotten too long and the highlights are growing out, so I look unkempt. Having long hair is nice when you take the time do blow it out or whatever, but I rarely have the patience for that. So I need something shorter that will dry quickly. Mine is naturally curly, which makes my choices a little more difficult since I have to be mindful of frizz and puffiness. I also need bangs because of my tall forhead, but most styles can adapt to that. I'm also thinking of going darker and redder rather than blonder. The coloring things is new to me. The highlights I have now are the first I've ever done. I'm a little nervous about making a drastic change, but I'm excited, too. I get nostalgic looking at my long hair now when I actually bother to style it, but if I'm honest, how often do I do that? Anyway, look for photos Tuesday night of my new do. Yikes!

No comments: