Thursday, December 20, 2007

Thursday

Today we went to the mall so that Asher could meet Santa. See his blog for a picture of that.

It's been raining for a few days, so it's really miserable to be outside. You'd really think they sky was falling for how people freak out and forget how to drive when there's moisture in the air. We got Asher's 3-month portraits done yesterday, but I accidentally left the CD with the images at my office. I went by to get it today, and found that my secretary had mailed it to me, so it should be back in my hands by tomorrow. Then I'll post a few more of those, or a link to the album or something.

Have you seen the ads for the Smart Lidz? I wonder if they really work...

Ken and I have become really boring at Christmas.

Him: What do you want for Christmas?
Me: Maybe a mixer. Or a food processor.
Him: Where should we get it?
Me: Costco. What do you want?
Him: A ProTools bundle.
Me: Where should we get it?
Him: Guitar Center, so we can take advantage of their no-interest financing.
Me: Guess I better put the Costco stuff on my AMEX so I can earn the points.
Him: Should we just go buy our own presents?
Me: I guess. Merry Christmas.

Guess it'll be a lot more fun when Asher is old enough to appreciate presents!

Here are the boys watching something on the Food Network.

No comments: