Friday, November 25, 2005

Christmas

I'm jotting our Christmas wish lists so that those who want specs can find them here.

Ken
iPod accessories that are compatible with the iPod Video, especially the iHome iH5
Gift certificates to Lucky and Buckle. :o)

Alicia
Handheld PC: HP iPAQ hx2495
Aluminum Briefcase
Workout Music
(Country Pop Powermix, Hits of Elton, Bravo Broadway, Ultimate 90s Collection, 80s Radio Rock, Radio Robics 9)
Gloves
Slippers
"Lovely" perfume (not sure about this; this note will remind me to test it)

More later.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello. Found this in a google search as I own this guitar (or one exactly like it) - RKS Blue Sapphire Gin Logo.

I am curious if your husband was involved in building these and if he knows how many of the Sapphire Gin version were made.

I'm also curious if there are any pictures with Gwen holding it.

Regards,
DLWhite